I’m 99% sure I’ve mentioned how lazy I am on this site before.
We won’t go back and look, but let’s presume the comment is there several times. Because of this, you just know I have the fastest, easiest make up products for you to help you get out the door in record time.
- First and foremost, skin. I won’t go into it in too much detail here as there’s a whole post dedicated to it for you to peruse. However, in this video I used Super Glow and Super Pure Serums from Glossier to prep my skin. These serums are game changers!
- My lips are always causing problems for me with dryness. I find that the Mac Conditioning Primer is the only thing that really helps my lips feel normal again.
- Now that it’s wintery and cold, I’m super conscious of making sure my skin is hydrated. The Glossier Priming Moisturiser is perfect for this as it’s lightweight, but offers enough conditioning to keep my skin from becoming a scaley mess this winter.
- If you don’t have a Beauty Blender, you need to go out and get one asap. There’s not much more I need to say on it, you just need one in your lazy gal life.
- What can I say about Mac’s Strobe Cream in Gold Lite? Well, if you’re into your skin looking like it’s hydrated, lit from within, and has a nice sun kissed glow from the holiday you were just on, then I guess you’ll like it. It’s a gorgeous product to apply alone, or to mix into your foundation for an all over glow.
- I’m fully converted to It Cosmetics Your Skin But Better CC Cream. The coverage. You guys, if you suffer from skin problems that mean light or medium coverage just don’t cut it, then you need this in your life. Full coverage without looking cakey, feels stunning on the skin, and packed with factor 50. Sign me up.
- The Becca Aqua Luminous Perfecting Concealer is another lovely product to keep your skin looking glowy and fresh. I use a little under the eyes, especially on the days where I’ve had one too many glasses of wine the night before, and it instantly makes me look more awake.
- My bronzing routine has actually changed slightly since this video. Yes, I know this video went up on Friday and it’s now Monday, but I move very fast when it comes to lazy gal products. I bought the Charlotte Tilbury Contour wand after getting my make up done and loving it. I just apply where I would normally put my bronzer, a little goes a long way, and then I work it in with my Beauty Blender. Easy peasy.
- I used to hate blush. I had just spent all this time trying to tone down the redness in my cheeks and now I was putting it back on? Just didn’t make sense. However I then met Mac Blush in Raizin and I haven’t looked back since. Perfect for adding subtle colour to your cheeks, and doubles as a brilliant eye shadow that makes blue eyes pop out of their sockets… In a good way.
- If I’m feeling like I want more of a glow than the strobe cream is providing, then I’ll pop on some Becca Cosmetics Champagne Pop. It is, in my opinion, the perfect highlight colour. Not cool toned, not too shiny, just perfect.
- For brows, I use the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizard in Taupe. Grab that spooly and get your eyebrow hairs in place, then colour in eyebrows using the easy pencil, it’s foolproof. Even for an eyebrow disaster like me.
- If your eyebrows are like mine and like to go off and do their own thing, then try the Benefit Browvo Conditioning Primer. It makes your eyebrows stay in their assigned seats, without getting all crunchy and weird.
- For my day to day eye shadow, I just use my Mac Give Me Sun Mineralise Bronzer, it helps tie everything together when the tones are similar. I haven’t tried my new cream bronzer in place of this yet, but I’m sure it would work in a similar way. If I’m trying to be fancy and look like I made more of an effort, I look to Charlotte Tilbury Eyes to Mesmerise in Bette. The easiest, creamiest shadow ever. The ultimate lazy gal product.
- I am awful at liquid liner, truly awful. But god loves a trier, so when I do try, I use the Mac Brush Black Brush Stroke Liner. The shape really helps and the super fine tip allows you to prevent that look where there’s a gap between your liner and your eye. Aka – not a good look.
- Up until now I’ve used the Maybelline Lash Sensational in Waterproof. However, I’ve recently been converted to the Glossier Lash Slick. It’s the most subtle, but effective mascara I’ve ever used. No clumping, nice long lashes, and a very conditioning formula it seems.
- I’m more of a matte lip girl, but this Charlotte Tilbury Superstar Lips in Pillow Talk may just convert me to a gloss. It get’s lazy gal status as it’s a lipstick with gorgeous colour and a lip gloss sheen, all in one.
Ok, I know a list of 16 items seems like a lot, but listen when I tell you, this make up look (if we can even call it that), can be done in 10 minutes flat. I know, because I do it in that time, every time. These products make it easy to look like you’ve made an effort, when we all know you just snoozed your alarm for 30 minutes and you’re going to have to buy a pastry on the way to work because you won’t have time for breakfast. Again.
Let me know if you give any of these a try, I would love to know how they turn out for you!